Claims Against the MOD

We have successfully acted for many clients in claims against the Ministry of Defence (MOD).

Since 1987 it has been possible for service personnel, whether on or off duty, to sue the MOD in certain circumstances for personal injury. It is also possible to bring a claim against the MOD if you were or are a civilian employed by them.

If you believe that you may have a claim against the MOD then please contact Russell or James for free confidential advice on 01752 668246, or if you prefer simply click here to arrange your free initial compensation claim meeting.

If you are looking for an MOD compensation claim solicitor in Plymouth, choose the Plymouth MOD compensation claim solicitors, Gard & Co. Solicitors.

Gard & Co Solicitors is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority.
SRA number 47766.
© 2017 - Gard & Co. Solicitors in Plymouth