Victims of Crime Solicitor

Victim of Crime

Have you, or somebody you know, been injured physically or psychologically due to a violent crime?  If so you could be entitled to compensation.

To qualify for a compensation award you must:

  • report the crime to the police
  • co-operate fully with the police
  • have been injured in an act of violence in England, Scotland or Wales
  • make your compensation application within two years of the incident that caused your injury

Please note that if you have a criminal record or you provoked the violent incident, which caused you injury, then a compensation award may be refused.

If more than two years has passed since the date of the incident then you may still be able to make a claim for compensation.

We will act to secure you the best possible compensation award for your injuries, and we will also assist you where appropriate to obtain any recommended treatment for your injuries.

Please remember, if we are able to help then we will do so under a no win no fee agreement.

If you have been injured in a violent crime then you need to act quickly and we recommend that you contact Simon, James (Jim) or James for free confidential advice on 01752 668246, or if you prefer simply click here to arrange your free initial compensation claim meeting.

Simon Jessett
James Bedford
James Hancock

If you are looking for a crime compensation solicitor in Plymouth, choose the Plymouth crime compensation solicitors, Gard & Co. Solicitors.